Terms and Conditions
- All Grotto tickets are non-refundable and strictly valid for the date and performance time purchased.
- However, should anyone wish to amend their date and/or performance time, an administration fee of £2.50 per ticket is payable*
* Subject to availability of alternative dates and performance times.
- If a customer or any member of their party arrive more than ten minutes late for their performance time, the managment reserve the right to refuse their admittance to the Grotto, and no refund will be payable.
- As a result, management recommends all Grotto customers allow 30 minutes before their booked time to park and make their way to the Grotto.
- If a party completely miss their Grotto slot, children will still receive their age-appropriate gift and Reindeer food, but no refund will be payable.
- Pushchairs are not allowed inside the Grotto. However, a sheltered drop-off/pick-up area for pushchairs is available outside the Grotto.
- Wheelchair access is available throughout the Grotto.
- For reasons of safety and hygiene, food and drink is strictly prohibited inside the Grotto.
- Customers are allowed to take photos inside the Grotto, but phone calls are strictly prohibited, and phones must be set to ‘silent’. Anyone ignoring these terms will be asked to leave the Grotto.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.